Candidate who does not include their design portfolio and cv will be automatically disqualified.
We are seeking creative individual with excellent skills in architecture and interior planning and conceptualization innovative design that accentuate our client’s needs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop creative design solutions under the guidance of Design Principal
- Provide analysis and thoughtful process for project being proposed
- Provide necessary material board, presentation and items to sell creative ideas to our clients
- Support project manager from project initiation to the full completion of the project
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Create technical/construction documentation for fabrication and planning
- Ensure all design changes and solutions are implemented and coordinated into project documentation
- Collaborate and create solutions that fills the needs and feedback from project manager on site
- Participated in mission improvements plan and activities for future projects
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 3 Year of working experience in related field is required such as Office, Commercial and residential design. Fresh graduates are also considered in this application if design portfolio meets our design standard & expectation
- Bachelors (S1) in Interior Design, Architecture or related field.
- Required Language: Bahasa Indonesia, English (basic)
- In-depth knowledge of building construction and furniture construction methods is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in Interior, Architecture & construction process.
- Expert knowledge of building products, finishing products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Must be tech savvy and has desires to use new tools & app that will bring efficiency to the overall performances of the project.
- Must be able to think outside the box and have the ability to see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict resolution and crisis management.
Required & Preferred Skills
- Expert in CAD system such as Sketchup, 3DS max and Autocad is a must
- Must be able to hand sketch for conceptualization purposes
- Ability to read and interpret technical document
- Ability to perform and work under intense pressure
- Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office product
- Familiar with new online project management tools such as Wrike, Asana or others
- Good communication skills
- Understand and have the ability to interpret BOQ (Bill of Quantities) or RAB.
Additional Notes & Requirements
We are looking for candidate who are willing to work in Bintaro Sector 3. Have a transport and willing to travel a lot to respected sites and projects.
Please send us your design portfolio and cv/resume to company email. Candidate who do not follow this requirements are automatically disqualified.
Qualified candidates follow a 1 step interview process. Our Recruiter will contact candidate via email or phone to set up a face to face interview meeting. No email or answer from prospective candidate within 72 hours is an automatic disqualification.