Getting involved early enables us to understand the complex and often unique requirements of a project, allowing us to provide accurate first estimates and constructability reviews.
As construction documents are being developed, we are able to use our extensive construction experience to conduct value engineering reviews, develop precise phasing plans and make informed selections to help keep the project on track and prevent disappointing surprises down the road.
Our consultation includes the following and my vary on case by case basis:
- Cost Estimating
- Design & Change Management
- Constructability Analysis
- Structural Computation & Analysis (FEA)
- Value Engineering
- Schedule & Project Management
- Logistics Planning
- Construction Phase Sequencing